Procedure for booking
Please book on our website. Booking by telephone or letter should be made only by those who have no access to internet.
Booking will be confirmed by e-mail once we have received a 25% deposit and the completed online booking form. The 25% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The rooms will be allocated according to the payment dates. Our prices are VAT inclusive.
In order to secure your booking, you need to pay the 25% deposit in Swiss Francs. Only debit/credit card payments via the Kailash IRC website are accepted. On the day of arrival you will need to pay the remaining 75% of your fee in Swiss Francs. This payment can be made on site by debit/credit cards or by cash in Swiss Francs. (Swiss Post cards are not accepted, sorry for the inconvenience.)
Please wait until you have received a confirmation email before making any travel arrangements.
Before making your booking, please read the following information in order to decide what option to book:
- Option 1: Flexible Retreat = Course only.
Please choose this option if you would like:
– to come after the introduction of the retreat on the first day,
– or to leave before the end of the retreat,
– or to go away and return during the retreat,
– or to have a special diet other than vegetarian or vegan.
- Option 2: Strict Retreat = Course, accommodation and meals at Kailash IRC.
Please choose this option if:
– you arrive on the first day of the retreat for the introduction and leave on the last day of the retreat,
– and you will stay the whole time during the retreat week without interruptions,
– and you have no other special diet other than vegan or vegetarian.
- Some retreats do book up quickly so there may be a waiting list.
- If you choose Option 1, please see the list of accommodations for rent in Törbel.
- If you have questions please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org